[DECtalk], Re: Message from Andre

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 22:49:03 -0800

Hello list.  I have just joined and this is my first post here.

I am guilty of downloading from the upload server, but I thought my action
was justified.  First, I was unaware of an official policy about
this.  Second, the file was dated October 31 and several days (weeks?) went
by before I downloaded it.  I determined that uploads weren't going to be
processed in the near future so I downloaded it, especially since it was
only one 3.5 mb file.  I will avoid doing this in the future.  Hopefully
new files will be announced here so I don't have to go look at the upload
site to find them.