[DECtalk], Re: Important Notice

  • From: Shaun Everiss <shaun.e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 04:32:44 +1300

wow.
I never knew that andre was up shit creek.
Ofcause I wish to help.
I'd host the archive myself.
I have most of it on my computer now, in fact except for a licence file and
such, and probably some of the distribution software, i have all of it.
However I only have a 56 kb connection.
I don't have a server but will soon.
I plan to get a 256mb connection, woops I ment kb.
Its probably not enough.
And I will bee using stuff on it other computers etc.
At usagames we would bee happy to host.
Unfortunately tom ward is in the same boat as me.
A modem connection, and using a server with limited drive space.
However I will try to contact dave the admin, and see if we can come to some
arrangement.
I must say this has come to quite a shock.
Dectalk was always there for granted.
Has anyone tryed at pdaudio.net.
They have a few bits, but they use outside support.
I wish they had cash to help.
But I don't at the moment.