[DECtalk], Re: Important Notice

  • From: nick G <nick6489@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:57:07 -0500

Listen.  If you guys go by the standard Andre has set, you guys will be
fine.  Just upload it to ftp://dectalk:upload@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, email
dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx to tell him what it is, who it's by, tell him if you
want a directory on the server, And your set!  Follow this protocol and I
think Andre'll be happy.
Thanks,
Nick