[DECtalk], Re: Important Notice

  • From: "Horspool, Matthew F." <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:52:13 -0000

Jayson,

This is wonderful!  It might actually be a bit better in the long run if
you hosted it as it would be available in HTTP and FTP, meaning that if
anyone wanted to download multiple files at once, such as the whole of
Red Dwarf, they could.

Matthew

Mr. Matthew F. Horspool

Send me an Electronic Mail to