[DECtalk], Re: Important Notice

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 00:18:22 -0500

Hi,
As far as I know, the Dectalk archive is only available via HTTP on
Andrelouis.com.  On my server, it is available via both HTTP and FTP, which
I see as good.  If my server became official, I would set up an upload
account for people to upload files to the archive, and set up a nightly
script to move that day's uploads to a place where FTP users couldn't get at
it.  This would keep people from downloading from the upload directory until
I sort through it.