[DECtalk], Re: Important Notice

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:02:31 -0500

Hi,
My mirror of the Dectalk archive is still available.  If there is enough
demand, it can become the official archive if Andre shuts his down.
I also have the resources to host a Dectalk mailing list and moderate it.
From what I heard a while back, the moderator of this list has pretty much
abandoned it.  I don't have access to the subscriber list for this list but
if anybody wants to move the mailing list over to my machine we can do that
as well.  Just let me know what you think should happen and we'll go from
there.  I will continue my nightly operation to update my mirror, until and
unless it is decided that my mirror is a mirror no longer, and is the
official site, or until the official site gets moved.