[DECtalk], Re: If Dectalk were made open source, I'd...

  • From: shaun everiss <shaun.e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:11:40 +1200

Jason, here are my modifications.
Cylon and borg voices.
That would rock.
Static voice.
alien computer voice.
r2d2,/c3po, both at once.
Would rock.
ability to play dectalk files in winamp.
able to put effects in files such as static and cutouts making speech hard
or imposible to read, would bee good in sifi or militry games.
screaming!
burp and fart, a synth doing that would bee funny.
A voice like terminator.
ability to have accented voices, say in german, but not use german
dictionary for vocab.
dumb guy would bee good.