[DECtalk], Re: Hello! Docs for ISA card?

  • From: "Martin Linda David Graham & Suzanne PEARCE" <lpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:02:35 +0800

Hi. I know the original dectalk pc 4.1 manual is in:
ftp.halcyan.com/pub/handicap/speech

Fish around if that's not right, and I think the file you're looking for is
ref_man.zip.

I don't know about any technical documentation about Dennis Klatt's speech
synthesis work, but searching for Dennis Klatt in a search engine might
help.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Graham Pearce