[DECtalk], Re: Folder Share

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 15:57:41 -0500

I think the actual application is pretty accessible.  However, if you go to
view files with the intention of downloading them, you can do that in a web
browser.  I've got the archive set up as a library right now, but I'm having
firewall issues which I can't figure out.  The program keeps saying some
ports are blocked even though I told the router to forward them.  Maybe it
has something to do with Dad listening to a football game over the net, it
can't reboot the router or something.