[DECtalk], Re: Flinger first impressions

  • From: shaun everiss <shaun.e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:04:07 +1200

Hi jason.
well, I have made another easier account.
Turning off the firewall well doing that in xp is not a good idea.
The spy scanner protection is off all the time as I have a rooted
protection system.
The popup system can bee killed  for a sh0ort time, the virus systems run
when I want, and only the avg control system runs, for updates etc.
All auto tasks have been deleted.
I have dialup
How big is the file?
Shaun