[DECtalk], Re: Flinger first impressions

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 01:37:44 -0400

I had no problems, got right in on the first attempt.  There's no way to
find out, but are you sure you typed in your username and password like you
set them up originally?  Also, you might try temporarilly killing some of
your programs you mentioned, just to see if that's the problem.  Also if
you'd like I could send it to you privately, since I still have the .zip
file.  What type of net connection do you have?  E.G. Dial-up, dsl, cable,
etc?