[DECtalk], Re: Flinger first impressions

  • From: shaun everiss <shaun.e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:57:40 +1200

Hay jason.
I got approveed today, but can't access the site.
I thought I typed my passwords and such wrong so redid everything on
regestration.
The logon page comes up 3 times then I get error 401!.
How did you do it?
I have a firewall, cookie,tmp and history killer, 2 virus and spy killers.
But the stuff still allows ligit stuff in.