[DECtalk], Re: Dectalk archive?

  • From: Shaun Everiss <shaun.e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:48:07 +1300

No.
Actually there is one, but you must use dc++ on the wwdc system to get it.
I don't like using dc++!
And the some connections are slow as.
The broadband is ok though.
If we can get a hub program that loads like ftp client then I'll think
about it.
Andre says reason server is slow is because he can get 160 limited no cap,
and he doesn't want any higher.