[DECtalk], Re: Dectalk Express questions

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:58:19 -0500

The driver is on the computer, but I am talking about the firmware in the
Dectalk itself.  That is what is responsible for the imho not so good speech
generated by Dectalks after Force and Fonix got hold of them.  Also, sorry
if this is offensive to anybody who likes, or is affiliated with, Force or
Fonix.