[DECtalk], Re: DECtalk demos and tutorials...

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 18:20:04 -0400

From: "Matthew Frank Horspool" <dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 4:09 AM
Subject: [DECtalk], Re: DECtalk demos and tutorials...

> Also, have you got the URL for Flinger and what happened to the list home
page?
> Also what is the URL for the DECtalk Archive (not the mirror)
> E-mail me!
> dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> or visit my web site!
> http://www.horspool.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
> All E-mails from this E-mail address have been scanned for viruses on
send. Matthew Frank Horspool does not except responsibility for viruses in
this or any other message sent by this address. Also notice that if you
happen to send any malicious code it will be blocked by Norton System Works

you know of any basic manual, tutorial... that would teach a beginner how to
make DECtalk sing?