[DECtalk], Re: DECtalk USB: First Impressions

  • From: "Graham Pearce" <grahamwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:11:47 +0800

        Wow. What does it sound like when it sings? Can you get it to sing
simply by putting something in a text document like:
[:ph on] [s<50,13>ih<300>nx<50>]
Which should make it sing the word "sing" on the C below middle C. Have you
tried it with dos screen reaeders, selecting the dectalk
express as the synth?

Regards,
Graham Pearce

Web site: http://pianoman.port5.com