[DECtalk], Re: Computer Support Parity

  • From: "DR. JAWS" <dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 18:19:27 +0100

Ah yes:
Computer support group. Can I help you?
Thanks. I'm setting up a home office in the den, and I'm thinking of buying a
computer.
Mac?
No, the name is Loo.
Yes, it was made by Bob. I have it on my computer. The following URL, which
will take you to the download, will be activated shortly:
www.horspool.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/support.mp3

HTH

E-mail me!
dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or visit my web site!
http://www.horspool.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

All E-mails from this E-mail address have been scanned for viruses on send.
Matthew Frank Horspool does not except responsibility for viruses in this or
any other message sent by this address. Also notice that if you happen to send
any malicious code it will be blocked by Norton System Works