[DECtalk], Re: Computer Support Parity

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 01:47:23 -0400

Hey there,
Go to www.newsreelmag.org.  Near the very bottom is a link to listen to or
download the DECtalk singers.  Click on that.  The file you want is up
there, but unfortunately there's not a download link for it, although if you
knew what you were doing you might be able to grab a copy.  I think it opens
up a Winamp file of some sort and Winamp connects to a server to stream the
audio.  Every other file does have a download link, and I think he actually
intended for there to be a download link for that one, but it isn't a link,
it's just text.
Hope this helps!