[DECtalk], Re: Any way to put comments in Dectalk files?

  • From: "Sean Randall" <shwatscoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:10:41 -0000

Jason...

DECtalk is not a programming language nor does it use or reference a
scripting language, really.

It's English, dude: Phonemic representation if you want to be politically
correct.

You can't enter a comment that's ignored in, say, a book (it's text and if
it's not text it's not printed).
vis-a-vis, the answer is no... I think.

Later,

Sean R.
. .
The Oracle, she told me I'm... She told you exactly what you
needed to hear, that's all. Neo, sooner or later you're going to
realize, just as I did, there's a difference between knowing the
path and walking the path. - Neo and Morpheus, The Matrix