[DECtalk], Re: A Bit Torrent of the Dectalk archive

  • From: Shaun Everiss <shaun.e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 07:46:22 +1300

to tell you the truth jayson every audio archive I am on is quiet.
soundfx free, onj, dectalk, vocalwriter, nu, the freedom games.
The freedom chat has just had a new release.
By the way, if we can bee off topic, How do I regester my nick?
I was told that I needed to type /msg nicserve name, realname, password, email.
But I must bee doing something wrong as the msg just repeats back at me.