[DECtalk], Re: A Bit Torrent of the Dectalk archive

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 01:28:06 -0800

Hi.  That is a very good explanation.  What if I just want to get new
stuff?  I have everything from you as of early November.  I only want to
get anything new added in the last couple months.  I don't want to download
everything again.  I went through and deleted some files that don't
interest me and I don't want to download those again.  Are there easy ways
to do this sort of thing?  In other words, how well does this work for
unofficial local mirrors like mine?  I'm only mirroring for myself so I
don't need or want everything.

Also, what are your plans about continuing the ftp and http archives?  Have
you decided one way or the other about becoming the official archive?