[DECtalk], Problem!

  • From: "Horspool, Matthew F." <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:28:16 -0000

Hi All,
I'm having some very serious problems in converting Red Dwarf to DECtalk.

To put it in short:
The PC crashed just before Christmas, and I lost a lot of data, including the
DECtalk demo and Red Dwarf Scripts.  I managed to
retrieve the DECtalk demo, but not the Red Dwarf scripts.  I did a Google
search for the scripts and found a set.  The only problem
with these is they are really difficult to work with!  They are not scripts,
they are transcripts for sighted people, and I can't
make head or tail of them!  I can't find any others to work with.

Has anyone got any scripts they could send me privately?

Thank you!
Matthew