[DECtalk], New to the Dectalk and to the list!

  • From: "Christian Moller" <hao@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 19:52:48 +0100

Hello everyone out there,
My name is Christian Moller and I'm from Stockholm Sweden. I've just =
joined this mailing list. I've listened to many Dectalk tunes now, and I =
like it and want to get started as well!
I've got the Dectalk demo version 4.3 from the Dectalk file archive.
Anyway, I can't find the symbols file or the manuals in the zip. And =
also, can someone tell me some basics about how to write.
I have looked at many texts and the thing I understand that you define =
how long tones are and that the scales are in number like the middle C =
is 25.  So, if someone could just help me that would be apreciated!
Best regards and many thanks,