[DECtalk], New Dectalk list!

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:32:56 -0500

Hi,
Freelists.  Stupid, stupid Freelists!  I sent a message telling everybody
about my new Dectalk list I've just created on my server.  And guess what?
Since I used one certain word that is a synonym of the word 'join' but which
people usually use when referring to magazines, Cable TV, mailing lists,
etc. Freelists thought I actually wanted to perform this action!  I don't
know of a way to announce this list without using that word, but I'll try.
If you want to join this list and you can do it via the web, go to the
following URL and follow directions.
I'm really sorry about this.
Jayson.

---