[DECtalk], Message from Andre

  • From: nick G <nick6489@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 10:37:17 -0500

It has come to my atttension that people have been using the dectalk upload ftp
site to download file that have not made the main server.  Bare in mind that
that connection only has 256 K upload, so We advise ou to wait and then use the
main server
    "I don't want people to be stupid and mess up the little bandwidth I have.
The misuse of current and site both upl;oad and main server, will cause the
site to be taken down purminently."
    Said Andre Louis in a recent Skype Conversation.  He also said that ites
ploaded to the ftp site will get on the dectalk upload in due time.  Bare in
mind that Andre is not a dectalk freak, so probably the new corse of action is
to upload said file and email the official dectalk upload adress at
dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Any questions about said system should be emailed to
the address above.
Thanks,
Nick