[DECtalk], Fw: The Talk2 List I made a DecTalk production

  • From: nick G <nick6489@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:28:24 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "patrick perdue" <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "talk2" <talk2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 11:18 AM
Subject: The Talk2 List I made a DecTalk production

  Yep, that's right ladies and gentlemen, I actually got that bored! And
  do you know what level of boredom it takes to drive me back to the
  state where making DecTalk productions is interesting/ Well, do you?
  Well let's just say it takes a lot more than any of you, except maybe
  Andre or Steve, could possibly imagine.
  well, go get it at
http://onj.andrelouis.com/Dectalk/=Patrick%20Perdue/DecTalk_version_5.5.ogg
  unless you're currently like me and can't even get the directory to come
up, never mind the file.
  Oh well, it's there.

Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
Phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <Patrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
skype: Borris
blank message to:
<motif-help-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Composition of this message started on Friday, November 19, 2004 at 11:07 AM
EDT.