[DECtalk], Fw: QWS List a two week down time!

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 07:19:24 -0400

Hi all,
Recently got this from Andre Louis.
This means that the Dectalk archive will also be down, and I have verified this
with him and talked to him about it via Email.  Anybody wishing to access the
Dectalk archive during this time period should use my mirror instead,
http://jaybird.no-ip.info/dectalk.  Yeah it looks a bit different because
indexes are generated on the fly and by a different server, but the actual
content is identical.  I ran my update script on it a few hours ago so
everything should be up to date.  If people wish to upload stuff, obviously
andrelouis.com will be down so they should contact me at ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and we can work something out.  If I have any uploads, I'll send them over to
Andre when he comes back up so he can synch the real site with my mirror.
Jayson.
Original message from Andre follows.