[dectalk] Fw: DECtalk and songs.

  • From: "Sean Randall" <Shwatscoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dectalk list" <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:43:48 +0100

cool beans! and sausages.
Ian murry replied!
it said,
----- Original Message -----
From: Iain Murray
To: Sean Randall
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: DECtalk and songs.

Hi Sean,
  My name is Sean Randall, and I like making Songs with DECtalk.A Friend and
I have decided to start up an unoficial sort of webPage on DECtalk.I no its
been a long time since you added stuff to your page, but If you no of any
places where we can get more text files of DECtalk, we would be grateful.
I'm afraid I know of no sites which have any - though I have had many
enquiries from user asking how to do it! I've not done any songs with it for
ages, though I continue my interest in speech synthesis and still use
DECtalk regularly.
I have some old DECtalk boxes which are now surplus to requirements
(standard and portable) - of any interest to you?

Best of luck with the site!

Cheers,

Iain.

==
Dr. Iain R. Murray,             e-mail:
irmurray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lecturer in Applied Computing,  WWW:
www.computing.dundee.ac.uk/staff/irmurray
University of Dundee, U.K.      WWW:
www.computing.dundee.ac.uk
==
"Experience is as to INTENSITY, not as to duration" - Thomas Hardy, quoted
     by Barnes Wallis on his proposal document for the 1943 Dams Raid.

subscribe
http://www.shwatscoff.fsworld.co.uk/dectalk.htm