[DECtalk], Dectalk on the loo 2?

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 05:39:50 -0500

Just curious what happened to Dectalk on the loo 2, at the Dectalk archive?
I once had it on my local private mirror, but my copy has suddenly
mysteriously become zero length, and it is no longer available at the
archive.  What's up with that?
And on the copy of 1 I have, elliquence (spelled right?) fills in for
Dectalk, but I knew of another one like that which was much longer, and one
where Flextalk filled in.  What's up with all that?