[DECtalk], Dectalk Express and batteries

  • From: Bear in SFO <BearSFO@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:58:36 -0700

Thought someone would know the answer to my questions:-

1)  When the internal battery dies, can I still use my Dectalk using AC
power?  Right now in front of me I have this Dectalk that is totally dead
and according to the person that gave it to me he suspect the battery is
totally dead (he said he couldn't get it to last more than a couple hours
since he got it)

2)  If the battery is the reason why it is not working, where could I get
the battery replaced?

Trying to decide if there is more problem with the unit than just the

Thanks much!!