[DECtalk], Dec-Talk-and-Numbers?

  • From: Hart Larry <chime@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 08:07:26 -0800 (PST)

I am now in linux with speakup as a screen-reader.  I have an older decpc and
am useing 4.1C.  Since speakup doesn't seem to have dictionaries, I want to
switch numbering to single digits.  I've looked in command.txt but it makes no
mentions    of numbering or math.
Also, has any1 written an easier way of modifying the pronunciation dictionary?
I sure miss the easy steps of Vocal-Eyes.
Thanks so much in advance for any suggestions.
Hart

---
the DECtalk list.
dectalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx