[DECtalk], DT2-5

  • From: "Matthew Horspool" <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:34:53 +0100

OK, Everyone. I'm going to send out another message immediately after
this one with the same subject line as this one containing the DECtalk
code for Red Dwarf, Season 2, Episode 5, called Queeg.

I hope you enjoy it.

If you have any feedback, please send it to
drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will not upload the files to the DECtalk archive yet because I'm
having a bit of trouble with the MP3 conversion, but as soon as that's
done the files will be waiting for Andre to upload

Thank you for your patients
from
Matthew Horspool

---