[DECtalk], DECtalk demos and tutorials...

  • From: "Matthew Frank Horspool" <dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 09:06:35 +0100

Eureka! I can finally post to the list!
Well, has anyone got any DECtalk demos that they could send to me and do you
know of any basic manual, tutorial... that would teach a beginner how to make
DECtalk sing?
P.S. I'm looking in to finishing Red Dwarf (Using Sean's code)
E-mail me!
or visit my web site!
All E-mails from this E-mail address have been scanned for viruses on send.
Matthew Frank Horspool does not except responsibility for viruses in this or
any other message sent by this address. Also notice that if you happen to send
any malicious code it will be blocked by Norton System Works