[DECtalk], DECTALK 101

  • From: Dectalk@xxxxxxx
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:08:57 EDT

Hi gang!  I signed up for this list awhile back but didn't get anything until
today, so I'm excited!  I have no clue if my introduction even went out, so
let me do it again.
My name is Snoopi Botten and I have worked with Dectalk since 1989.  I have
well over 900 songs files for Dectalk, 2 CD's of music and one instructional CD
on how to program Dectalk to sing.  I call the instructional CD "Dectalk
101", and it comes with a bio of Dennis Klatt who invented Dectalk.

I'm so glad to finally be getting this list because I've always wanted to
meet other Dectalk users.  Plus I work for Fonix, I'm helping with the new
Dectalk upgrade.

I hope to get to know you guys, trade files, and answer questions.

SNOOPI