[DECtalk], Blind Apple mailing list has moved!

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 04:13:03 -0500

Due to some issues with Freelists.org, I have moved the Blind Apple list.
It is now at
blindapple@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  The way to join is to send a blank message
to blindapple-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All members of the old list have been automatically moved to the new list.
Jayson.
P.S. I just wanted to let everybody know that the main reason for moving the
list just happened to me when I sent this very message to this very list!
It contained one certain word.  Let's just say, in the interest, of not
triggering the same thing again, that this word is a synonym of the word
'join' but applies to mailing lists, magazines and the like.  Freelists
thought I was trying to perform this action, which is stupid as I'm already
a member of the list!