[debatewisewzm] Middle east editing tasks

  • From: "Alex Helling" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <debatewisewzm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 17:43:44 +0100

Hello everyone,

                                 Sorry I have not been sending out many
emails to you as I have spent most of my time running the WODC rather than
working out editing tasks. I have however now added a fair few tasks on the
general subject of the 'Middle East' to the task list
http://www.debatewise.info/index.php/tasks/editing-tasks . This seems like
an ideal time to revisit some middle east debates and improve them as there
is both a spike in worry over Iran with the Bushehr plant starting up and a
recent article about Israel being likely to attack Iran
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2010/09/the-point-of-no-return/8
186 There is also the return to direct talks between the Israelis and
Palestinians and this all comes only a few weeks after a clash between the
Lebanese army and the IDF.

I have also moved a lot of the old debates that have not been filled in by
the rapid response team over to the forum and anyone can add to them if they
wish http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3
<http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17> &t=17

Regards,

Alex Helling

p.s. you need to sign up a new account for the forum. But it should be
useful for asking questions, raising debates you think need editing etc.