[Debatewise RRT] Re: your debates fix

  • From: "Alex Helling" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:36:45 -0000

Hi Nadia,

I am pretty standard in the timings for when the debates get sent out! On
Tuesday they get sent out around 19:00 GMT (or BST depending on what we are
on here in Britain) and on Friday around 23:00 (unless I forget and they get
sent out on Saturday in which case they could be any time!).

So you can all mark your diaries!

Alex

From: ellena.knott@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 17:24:34 +0000

I posted this debate about an hour or so before I got this email, but feel
free to edit/change anything I've written, as I'm struggling with the 'no's!

Ellena

  _____

Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:49:06 +0000
From: tommypearson@xxxxxxxxx
To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Can I take "Republican party needs to broaden its base" please?

Thanks

Tommy

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Alex Helling <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Lauren,

                     Its all pretty simple. 1st have you signed up to
Debatewise, if not go to http://www.debatewise.com/ and go to the top right
hand corner and 'register for free in seconds' to register. Once you have
done so you can start a new debate which is again towards the top right hand
corner. This takes you to the page where you create your debate title,
assign it tags etc., once you have done this 'add the debate' to create the
debate. This will take you to a page where you can add the for and against
points and once you have added all you want to publish it.

Alex