[Debatewise RRT] Re: your debates fix

  • From: Lauren Tidyman <laulou_flozzy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:22:55 +0000

Thank you Alex, I will register now,Lauren

From: ellena.knott@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Debatewise RRT] Re: your debates fix
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 17:24:34 +0000

I posted this debate about an hour or so before I got this email, but feel free
to edit/change anything I've written, as I'm struggling with the 'no's!

Ellena

Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:49:06 +0000
From: tommypearson@xxxxxxxxx
To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Can I take "Republican party needs to broaden its base" please?

Thanks

Tommy

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Alex Helling <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Lauren,

Its all pretty simple. 1st have you signed up to Debatewise, if not
go to http://www.debatewise.com/ and go to the top right hand corner and
‘register
for free in seconds’ to register. Once you have done so you can start a
new debate which is again towards the top right hand corner. This takes you to
the page where you create your debate title, assign it tags etc., once you have
done this ‘add the debate’ to create the debate. This will take you
to a page where you can add the for and against points and once you have added
all you want to publish it.

Alex