[Debatewise RRT] Re: your debates fix

  • From: Phillippa Martin-Moran <phillippamartinmoran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:16:19 +0000

I’d agree with Victoria on the translation. Essentially the French says the
same thing as the English and it’s not really a debate. Perhaps the debate
could be refined to discuss the adequacies of the current strategy?
Something like: ‘Can Western countries do anything about the changes to
rainy seasons in sub-Saharan African and should they be doing more or is it
the responsibility of the people who live in sub-Saharan countries to sort
this issue out themselves?’

I’m still working on my debate last week but I’m happy to translate things
into French if required (it won’t be 100% perfect of course but I’ll do my
very best).

Philly

--
Phillippa Martin-Moran