[Debatewise RRT] Re: weekend debates

  • From: astha alang <astha_alang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:57:41 +0000

Hi,

Sorry can't do debates this week as I am bogged down with work. Last weeks
topic that I had chosen "Would the world be able to cope if oil runs out
quicker than estimates suggest" is not published. However I made one mistake
and can't seem to edit it. I had to add my content in NO points and added it in
the YES Section instead. I would be very greatful if you could please instruct
me how to change it.

Best Regards,
Astha

Got more than one Hotmail account? Save time by linking them together
 http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394591/direct/01/