[Debatewise RRT] Re: this did not send last night :(

  • From: David Crane <dc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:39:36 +0000

Hi all,

just a reminder - in response to feedback about how to make it easier
to see what debates are still available we've created a whizzy new To
Do list here: http://debatewise.info/index.php/tasks/rapid-response-team

Be great if you could go there and tick the debate you're taking off
that list.  Add your name too, so we've got more info as to who did
what.

And let us know what you think of doing it this way round.

Thanks,

Dave

--
www.debatewise.org