[Debatewise RRT] Should people fund Debatewise?

  • From: David Crane <dc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 15:44:40 +0100

Apologies for the second email in a row, I know some people don't like the
volume of messages this list gets (and if that's you, do you know there's a
digest option?).

If you're still with me I need your help.  We're trying to get funding from
internet entrepreneurs who made money in the first or second wave of the
web.  In order to help them decide whether Debatewise is a good investment
we've created a debate and we'd like your help making it great.

It would be wonderful if you could here
http://debatewise.org/debates/2111and add or edit points (or comment).
 We're looking for you to say what you
honestly think, rather than just puffing up the site.  Obviously, we hope
the argument for Debatewise wins out, but we'd like it to do so on its own
merit rather than any coaching from us.

Thanks,

Dave

--