[Debatewise RRT] RRT debates: Middle East back at the centre of attention.

  • From: Alexander Helling <ahelling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 19:26:00 +0100

*Evening RRT,

                          I dont think I have anything to announce. It
would be useful if any of you could give suggestions on idebate.org
http://idebate.org/content/what-can-we-do-encourage-activity

Alex
Debates: See forum
<http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=130>and task
list <http://debatewise.info/index.php/tasks/one-hour-tasks>

Should the US be dictating the number of people who are considered
Palestinian
refugees?<http://idebate.org/content/should-us-be-dictating-number-people-who-are-considered-palestinian-refugees>

Yes to Scottish
independence.<http://idebate.org/content/yes-scottish-independence>

Is it discriminatory to have a two tier system of marriage and
partnerships?<http://idebate.org/content/it-discriminatory-have-two-tier-system-marriage-and-partnerships>

Will there need to be more vigorous intervention in
Syria?<http://idebate.org/content/will-there-need-be-more-vigorous-intervention-syria>

Will Egypt succeed in creating a sustainable
democracy?<http://idebate.org/content/will-egypt-succeed-creating-sustainable-democracy>

Things that don’t involve debate writing (much)
like and comment on the Debatabase facebook
page!<http://www.facebook.com/Debatabase>
Also adding to the idebate forum <http://idebate.org/discussion> and
checking for bugs on idebate.org.*

--
*Alex Helling
*

The International Debate Education Association (IDEA) UK
96a Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3AA | 020 3393 7223 | info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered charity in England and Wales.  Registered number: 1139452