[debatewisegypcc] Re: Let the debates begin

  • From: "Rosie Charalambous" <caracal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <debatewisegypcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 14:04:09 +0200

I'm chivvying up my panellists .. hoping when the school day finishes they will

get more involved!

Attached is an article from today's Cyprus Mail - I posted it on the CC
wave, but not sure if you have time to check those now, so attaching here
also - I thought it might be a good starting point for a debate..

Thanks
Rosie

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Crane" <dc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>