[deanwoodcitizens] Re: Fwd: FW: Douglass CLT ZOOM Info Session May 4@5:30pm

  • From: Kenyon Walker <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: deanwoodcitizens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 12:58:09 -0400

Good afternoon Dr. Carter,

My name is Kenyon Walker, Founder/Owner of Anansi Freight. We are based in Ward 7 providing waste management and roll off dumpster rental services. Anansi Freight hauls and disposes of municipal waste, commingled recycling, stone, rubble, and demolition debris. Do you partner with Ward 7 businesses on housing development projects? If so, how could I get my business involved?

All the best,

--

Kenyon Walker, Founder/CEO
Anansi Freight