[ddots-l] Re: waves audio track for 15 dollars

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 10:50:44 -0500

I'm sure I did that, because I had to change the default folder in the
installer from C vstplugins to d vstplugins which is the folder where I keep
my VST plugins. I'm starting to wonder if I downloaded the right thing. Let
me ask you and all who bought the download. Did the installer give you a
list of check boxes to check or uncheck based on your purchase? When you
went to the waves website to download the audio track was the download
called audio track or was it called V8?

I downloaded something called V8 and the instructions were to During the
installation process, choose the specific products you want to install. That
is what I did.

I saved the download to my computer and then I installed it. Should I have
just opened it rather than saving it to my computer first? I think I'll open
it and choose run with out saving it first and see what happens. I can use
any help that you guys can give me. Thanks much.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx