[ddots-l] Re: wav file not playing

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:34:32 -0400

Hello:
There could be several reasons for this.  You mayh have a track selected while
you are doing the export that has no audio on it.  You may have a track soloed.
 Unless you want to select a specific region in time when doing the export, you
shouldn't have anything selected.  If you do want to select a specific region
in time, for example to crop silence at the beginning of your project, then
select all the tracks from the point where you want to have the file start
until the end.
Gord