[ddots-l] Re: vst rtas rewire

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 11:54:13 -0400

Paul:
I don't know how accessible the ivory piano is bt it does sound great. Rtas is a pro tools native format for plug-ins, only used in pro tools. Vst was originally designed for cubase, but it does work fine with sonar with either directixer or the cakewalk adaptor.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Erkens" <pje@xxxxxxxxx>