[ddots-l] Re: vst rtas rewire

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 23:11:26 -0700

Paul,
        Ivory just became available.  In fact, I have ordered the VERY
FIRST shipped copy from ILIO today.  I have played Ivory at the NAMM
show last January.  However, I have no idea whether it's accessible.
I'll let you know when I've installed it.
        The minimum requirements are a 1.3 GHz P4 with 1GB of RAM.  The
preferred configuration is a 2GB P4 with 2GB of RAM.
        VST was originally developed by Steinberg Jones the makers of
Cuebase.
Kevin