[ddots-l] Re: voice plugins

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:05:57 -0500

Yes it does I have evo  5 I think its called and its not accessible. Only
some of the parameters can be accessed in the inspector.

I think they are at evo 7 now.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx